|Vera Parker||Two||King||Walk-in Shower||First Floor, Candlelight Fireplace, Seating Area, Lake View||Check Rates|
|Hey Sugar||Two||King||Soaking Tub & Walk-in Shower||Second Floor, Seating Area, Lake View||Check Rates|
|The Frenchie||Two||King||Jetted Tub & Shower||Second Floor, Seating Area||Check Rates|
|The Belvedere||Two||King||Tub & Walk-in Shower||First Floor, Private Patio, Lake Views||Check Rates|
|The Vinyl||Two||King||Walk-in Shower||First Floor, Accessible, Patio||Check Rates|
|The BoHo||Two||Queen||Walk-in Shower||Second Floor, Private Balcony||Check Rates|
|Birds of a Feather||Two||Two Twins||Walk-in Shower||Second Floor, Pool View||Check Rates|
|Havana||Two||King||Soaking Tub & Walk-in Shower||First Floor, Patio Deck||Check Rates|
|Harlow||Two||King||Walk-in Shower||First Floor, Patio Deck||Check Rates|
|Shades of Gray||Two||King||Walk-in Shower||Second Floor, Private Patio||Check Rates|
|The Bitsy||Two||Queen||Walk-in Shower||Second Floor||Check Rates|
The Vivi House
|The Vivi||Six||King & Queen||2 ½ Bathrooms||First Floor, Full Kitchen, Living Room, Deck with Fireplace||Check Rates|
- Flatscreen Smart TV’s
- Zents Luxury Bath Products
- Luxurious pillow-top mattresses and linens
- Cozy robes and slippers
- The Vera Parker suite boasts an in-room fireplace and sitting area
- The Hey Sugar suite has a plush oversized sitting area overlooking the lake
- The Boho, Belvedere, and Shades of Gray suites all have private patios
- Resort-style pool with sundeck
- Outdoor cooking area with grill
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Valet dry cleaning services
- Coffee bar
- Complimentary beer and wine served at our evening happy hour hosted in the Big Lucy lounge
- Concierge service available for show tickets, dinner reservations, and excursions upon request
- Community chef’s kitchen, dining, and lounge area in Big Lucy
- Kitchenette and living room to be shared by guests of Little Lucy
- Outdoor fire pit and seating area
- Yard games on a manicured lawn in the back courtyard
- On-site boutique & gift shop
- Indoor and outdoor space available for your Granbury wedding ceremony, receptions, rehearsals, or other celebrations
Room rates are priced the same for single or double occupancy, except the Vivi House and the Leona which allow a max occupancy of 6 guests. We do not allow more than 2 guests per room/suite. Rates are subject to change at any time and we require a 2-night minimum on some weekends during the year. Please check our availability calendar for rates on specific dates. Local taxes are not included in room rates.
Guest Arrival & Departure
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- Please contact us should you need to make other arrangements and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Cancellations made at least 15 days in advance of scheduled arrival will be refunded
- For cancellations less than 15 days in advance, a 50% refund of the advance payment will be provided.
- For cancellations made within 7 days of arrival, no refund of the advance payment will be made.
- Rates subject to change on holidays and during special events. A minimum night stay may be required.
- Rates based on double occupancy, except the Vivi House and The Leona which have max occupancies of 6 persons.
- Smoking permitted outside only in the designated smoking areas
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to stay at Hotel Lucy unless you book all the rooms on the property. We are a weekend getaway for adults and we appreciate your understanding of this policy.
- Pets are not permitted at Hotel Lucy
- We do not allow group gatherings that include guests not staying at Hotel Lucy unless approved by Hotel Lucy ownership.
Reservations are charged 100% at the time of booking. Any balance due for additional expenses incurred is paid at check-out. Your reservation confirmation is emailed upon receipt of your reservation. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are welcome.
Gift Cards & Gift Certificates
Please let us know when you make your reservation and plan to use a gift card. If you have any questions about the validity of your gift card or certificate please email us at email@example.com.
Hotel Lucy warmly welcomes all guests. Our exquisite boutique hotel was lavishly renovated in 2020 with all guests in mind.
- We offer ADA designated parking and are happy to assist with luggage
- The Vinyl room, located on the first floor, features a walk-in shower with handheld showerhead. There is a small lip when entering the shower.
- This room also features a patio connected to the room with views of the courtyard.
- There is wheelchair access to the kitchen, dining area as well as common areas.
- Hotel Lucy offers a chair lift to allow access to the swimming pool. The staff is happy to help and give instruction on its use.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our boutique hotel and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our boutique hotel meets their needs.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and we provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Hotel Lucy is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (817) 579-9044 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (817) 579-9044 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.