Our Boutique Hotel in Granbury, Texas
Luxury Boutique Hotel
Hotel Lucy on Pearl is a luxurious adult-only boutique hotel in Granbury, Texas that is unlike any other lodging experience. Located within walking distance of the Historic Granbury Square, Hotel Lucy combines historic charm with modern luxury.
Policies & Restrictions
– Cancellations made at least 15 days in advance of a scheduled arrival will be refunded
– For cancellations less than 15 days in advance, a 50% refund of advance payment will be provided.
– For cancellations made within 7 days of arrival, no refund of advance payment will be made.
– Rates subject to change on holidays and during special events. Minimum night stay may be required.
Guest Arrival & Departure:
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
– Children under the age of 18 are NOT permitted at Hotel Lucy unless you book the entire property. We are a weekend getaway for adults and we appreciate your understanding of this policy.
-Children and Pets are welcome at The Leona House, but are not permitted on Hotel Lucy grounds or pool area.
– Rates based on double occupancy, except The Vivi and The Leona which are priced with an occupancy of 4 guests, with the option to add 2 additional guests for a nightly fee
– Hotel Lucy is a non-smoking property. No smoking is allowed inside any building, or on patios, porches, or balconies.
– Pets are not permitted at Hotel Lucy.
-Guests with legitimate service animals as defined by the ADA will be provided access to all areas of Hotel Lucy afforded to those without service animals.
– We do not allow gatherings that include guests not staying at Hotel Lucy unless approved by Hotel Lucy ownership.
– The Hotel Lucy pool closes promptly at 10:00 p.m. to all hotel guests and outdoor music must stop by 10:00 p.m. due to City ordinance.
We Love Lucy
Hotel Lucy is a Granbury Texas Hotel owned by Vicki Nivens, who is no stranger to the world of hospitality. Also an owner of award-winning Texas BBQ restaurants, Hard Eight BBQ, a wedding venue, and a flower shop, Vicki has created an elite caliber of customer service.
Vicki is known for her vibrant personality, kind heart, and ambition that can oftentimes turn into mischief (hello, Lucille Ball!)
“A girl should always have a first-class plane ticket out of town, a bottle of Champagne in the fridge, and a damn good poker face.”
Cheers! – Vicki Nivens, owner of Hotel Lucy